Beazley Breach Response for Physicians
If you hold patient data, you cannot ignore this data security breach turn-key solution.
- A complete privacy breach response management and information security insurance solution tailored to the needs of physicians.
- Data security breaches and compromises of customer and employee data continue to be reported at a high frequency.
- When a breach occurs, you need to be ready to respond quickly and effectively to mitigate your exposure to legal liability.
- Current insurance products often provide an inadequate solution to the unique challenges posed by data breaches.
Third Party Liability Coverage
Information security & privacy coverage
- For theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure of personally identifiable or third party corporate information.
- For unauthorized access, theft of or destruction of data, denial of service attacks and virus transmission involving computer systems resulting from computer security breaches.
- For failure to comply with own privacy policies.
- For failure to administer an identity theft prevention program required by law or to take steps to prevent phishing or identity theft.
Regulatory defense and penalties.
- Coverage for costs associated with response to a regulatory proceeding resulting from an alleged violation of privacy law causing a security breach.
Website media content liability.
- Coverage for personal injury, and trademark / copyright claims arising out of electronic content displayed on the insured’s website.
Privacy breech response services provided in the event of an actual or suspected breach of personally identifiable information, including the following:
- Forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws.
- Notification to person who must be notified under applicable law.
- Each notified individual will receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring by TransUnion Interactive.
- A free loss control information service is provided with each policy. Service includes compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert on-line support for client questions on data security issues.
For more information including a video presentation, please visit www.complyffacts.com